[Asterisk-Users] Some problems (SendDTMF, Wait, Parked Calls)

Flobi flobi.com at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 05:12:26 MST 2005

1 & 2. You could use the dial macro.  Check out the screening macro on
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Dial

More 1. To send tones, use SendDTMF:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+SendDTMF

A little more 1.  I'm not sure the best way to pause for a second.
You could record a second of silence and play it back or you could
create an agi that calls sleep for a second.

3.  Just make an extension you can dial from your cellphone that goes
to the ParkAndAnnounce app:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+ParkAndAnnounce

On 9/6/05, Rubens Sanchez <noj0d at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all! I would like to solve some problems:
>
> I have a sip provider that lets me make pstn calls after listening some
> stuff and entering a pin number:
>
> 1) How can I make Asterisk enter the pin number? Then wait 1 second and
> enter the phone number?
> I have in extensions.conf:
> exten => 6*,1,Dial,SIP/2002 at myprovider,60,tr
> I have tried with w (like with ZAP channels) but it does not work, nor
> having a second priority with SendDTMF.
>
> 2) How can I silence the first seconds of this call (so I do not have to
> listen to their stuff)? or play some music on hold?
>
> 3) Another diferent problem I would like to solve is how to park and
> incoming call without answering, so I can call Asterisk from my cellphone,
> dial the 700 extension and the other person does not have to pay during that
> time.
>
> Thanks,
> Rubens

Automated Signature: This message is from Flobi of Flobi.com.
Visit my website if you like: http://www.flobi.com/

Please remember to tip your waitress and bartender.  They are doing
their best to serve you and your indignant, malcontent attitude.