[Asterisk-Users] Some problems (SendDTMF, Wait, Parked Calls)

Rubens Sanchez noj0d at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:08:13 MST 2005

Hi all! I would like to solve some problems:

I have a sip provider that lets me make pstn calls after listening some
stuff and entering a pin number:

1) How can I make Asterisk enter the pin number? Then wait 1 second and
enter the phone number?
I have in extensions.conf:
exten => 6*,1,Dial,SIP/2002 at myprovider,60,tr
I have tried with w (like with ZAP channels) but it does not work, nor
having a second priority with SendDTMF.

2) How can I silence the first seconds of this call (so I do not have to
listen to their stuff)? or play some music on hold?

3) Another diferent problem I would like to solve is how to park and
incoming call without answering, so I can call Asterisk from my cellphone,
dial the 700 extension and the other person does not have to pay during that
time.

Thanks,
Rubens