[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 upgrades

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Sep 6 19:25:59 MST 2005

Based on past experience, it would appear there truly are variations
in the 7960 hardware. Some seem to require a gradual version upgrade
while others don't. Just upgraded one from MGCP (totally locked) to
SIP that required an isolated lan segment with a fake set of IP
addresses (address requirements based on ethereal observations of
what the phone was trying to do). Got ur done though.