[Asterisk-Users] Speaking of Polycom phones...updated ROM: ouch!

Jesse Keating jkeating at gamehouse.com
Tue Sep 6 16:16:15 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 17:41 -0500, Doug wrote:
> After I did this, it appears that the Web interface
> for the phone won't change the settings, nor will
> it actually reboot the phone now.  What do I have
> to set on the phone itself, so I can update info
> in the Web interface, and then restart the phone?

What you need to do is 'clear local config' before you start making
changes.

Menu -> Settings -> Advanced ( -> password ) -> Admin Settings -> Reset
to Default -> Reset Local Config

Once you've done that and rebooted, you should be able to make your
changes through web or on the phone itself.

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer