[Asterisk-Users] Channalized T1 and PRI with Asterisk

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Tue Sep 6 02:06:13 MST 2005

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Ben Brown wrote:

> Any Particular recommendations on PRI protocol? I can chose from 4ESS, 5ESS, and NI1

This is not a direct answer to your question since I am mostly familiar
with EuroISDN. Most PSTN providers in America seem to charge extra for
every single feature on a PRI. You may want to check the pricing on
features such as DID, CallerID etc. You are in a better bargaining
position before signing the contract than after.

Peter