[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 upgrades

Sascha Ferley Sascha.Ferley at infineon.net
Mon Sep 5 16:02:08 MST 2005

Hi,
Thanks for all the help . I managed to get most phones upgraded to 7.5.
I do however have a phone that seems to be making trouble in that it now
just configures itself to just look for Call manager files.
Even when I do a reset config it sets up Call Manager 1 to be CiscoCM1. It
doesn't seem to be contacting the tftp server, and in the logs I just get a
TFTP Timeout, while on the screen I get,

Configuring CM List
Defaulting CM to TFTP server (which has been setup manually, on phone)

And it repeats.

I tried with erasing the settings, etc..

Anyone know how to reset this phone or force it otherwise to download from
TFTP ? Anyone else experience this issue?

Thanks
Sascha