[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk architecture

housi mueller melicf2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 14:17:11 MST 2005

I see you mean that in the second Branch I dont need a second Asterisk server, only IP phones which support SIP/IAX2.

I dont know jet about rules. But the two Branches are in different city's. So if somebody is calling an area, in branch one which is now located in branch two, this call should be automatically transfered.

Il Neofita <asteriskmail at gmail.com> wrote:
The call generate from branch2 can be send to the asterisk in Branch1 with a trunk the same think the call received from branch1 the only thing that is not cleat  how you want transfer automatically the call received from the pstn. What rule you want use?

On 9/5/05, housi mueller <melicf2005 at yahoo.com> wrote: Why not? How would you solve then the Brench1/Branch2 issue??

a <asteriskmail at gmail.com> wrote: >From my point of view I do not see any issue with that scenario.

On 9/5/05, housi mueller <melicf2005 at yahoo.com > wrote: I am new with asterisk and hope somebody can help me.

Is a configuration like shown on the picture with asterisk correct?  Some phone calls arriving in Branch 1 should be redirected automatically  to Branch 2 and all phone calls made from Branch 2 should going out  over Branch 1. (Branch 2 is not connected directly with a PSTN.)

Thank you in advace

Housi Mueller

http://mail.yahoo.com