[Asterisk-Users] Channalized T1 and PRI with Asterisk

Ben Brown bdkb at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 14:10:07 MST 2005

So the only difference with PRI is caller ID? What I am trying to
determine is if the PRI has enough advantages to give up the voice
channel used by the D channel. For what I am doing, caller ID is not
necessarily that important for my application.

Is a non-PRI T1 significantly harder to configure with Asterisk?

Can Asterisk choose the context based upon the CallerID with a PRI?

Thanks for your reply

BEN