[Asterisk-Users] Billing - Disable accounts when balance gets 0 value

itn at itn.com.br itn at itn.com.br
Mon Sep 5 01:27:46 MST 2005

Hi,

I am Newton from Liguetel in Brazil.

I have now a billing system based on SQLPostgress which is able to collect
real time CDRs and present in a web site all the accounts and CDRs related
to their calls.

This billing is also able to set accounts balance and for each call. Now I
need to disable accounts which balance gets a determined value. I was
thinking on changing account pass for that specif account which we need to
disable. And then in the sip.com reload info.

Can you help me with new (new ways for doing so) or programing ideas too
once billing server has not the same public IP than Asterisk server. I ll
appreciate your comments ok.

Kind Regards
Newton