[Asterisk-Users] Dlink dph-140s/ACT P104SLD

D. J. Williams djw at djwilliams.net
Fri Sep 2 13:19:27 MST 2005

I'm still a learning but I purchased a dph-140s to test with AAH 1.5. I
think this is a rebadged ACT P104SLD which others seem to have working with
*. It seems to be configured and registered similarly to the softphones I've
been using just fine, but it does not receive or send audio (it will send
audio to vm), or perform the loopback test. It seems to signal and receive
calls fine. The phone is on an internal lan with a local aah server.

I'm merely guessing but it seems like the rtp side is not communicating
properly. The codec selected is ulaw as in the config, I changed what they
call "media" port from 41000 to 10000, to no avail. Does anyone have a fully
working dlink phone with aah, or particularly this model? It seems very
close to working.

The puzzing thing to me is you can never hear any audio (tones are ok), and
the audio is heard in a vm message. The phone is pretty decent otherwise so
any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale