[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Fri Sep 2 13:04:44 MST 2005

It'd probably be wise to get an Asterisk consultant involved to come up with
a dialplan that will work for your needs. In my case, I am using AMP with
custom logic being handled by extensions_custom.conf. My dialplan is
extensive, over 100K, so it's probably not of much use to you. However, I
can tell you that the DID / receptionist part is easily handled by AMP.