[Asterisk-Users] Hardware dimensioning issues

Juan Luis Moyano juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar
Thu Sep 1 13:09:02 MST 2005

Hi all, I'm about to set up an asterisk server to handle about 100 users.
All of them will be using uLaw on IAX2 ATAs. Also the server must record
all the calls on a local hard drive in GSM format. Eventually the server
would be running Meetme for conferences. For timing and PSTN access it
would have a TDM400P board.
Could you please recommend me make and models of servers capable of
accomplishing the mentioned requirements?? I was thinking of Dell
PowerEdge 1850 servers but I don't know if its fully compatible with
asterisk and the TDM boards. I appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

--
Juan Luis Moyano
juanmoyano at southecon.com.ar