[Asterisk-Users] zapata nationalprefix-problem [Virus checked]

DRi at b-w-computer.de DRi at b-w-computer.de
Thu Sep 1 08:22:29 MST 2005

has anyone an idea how to display incoming national/international
isdn-pstn-calls correctly to internal isdn AND sccp/sip-phones ?

without nationalprefix=0 and internationalprefix=00 I get incoming phone
numbers correctly on isdn-phones
but the leading zero's are stripped of for non-isdn phones

when I set this prefixes inside zapata.conf my internal isdn-phones get
this prefix twice...

is it possible to unset the prefixes for one or more cards serving
internal line ?
I tried it without luck