[Asterisk-Users] spandsp patch

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Oct 31 23:35:35 MST 2005

That patch may or may not work. It just depends on which day you grabbed
the asterisk code. This is why I stopped reponding to requests about the
makefile patch failing. It is simply impractical to offer a working
solution for everyone. The Makefile has changed frequently, and often in
ways that the patch program cannot work around for itself.

If you can't look through this simple patch file and see what needs to
be changed in the Makefile you have, I think you aren't really trying.
It is a *really* elementary addition of a few lines which cause the new
applications to be compiled. No programming knowledge should be needed.

Regards,
Steve