[Asterisk-Users] spandsp patch

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Mon Oct 31 22:51:03 MST 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 04:14:39PM -0800, Andy Kuo wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I'm trying to install spandsp. I followed the instructions on
> http://www.soft-switch.org/installing-spandsp.html, and when I applied the
> patch, I got the following errors:
>  [root at gwvan1 apps]# patch < apps_makefile.patch
> patching file Makefile
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 55.
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 93.
> 2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej

That a look at the patch and apply it manually. Lines that begin with
'-' are lines to remove. Lines that begin with '+' are lines to add.

Normally manually applying patches is not recommended. However that
specific patch is really very simple (adds instructions for building
those two modules as well) and the makefile it patches changes much more
often than it.