[Asterisk-Users] Echo Canceller question- is there aviablesolution?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Mon Oct 31 20:30:06 MST 2005

Others have also observed consistent echo problems with the mec2 and kb1
cancellers when installed against a channel bank. Likely this has been
addressed by the patches incorporated into the new mg2 derivative which
attempt to deal more correctly with really wide ranging signal levels.
It would be helpful if you and/or others in the same situation could
take a moment to evaluate the performance of
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5520
<http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5520>  against your current
solutions and add your feedback.

Kris Boutilier