[Asterisk-Users] spandsp patch

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:14:39 MST 2005

Hi all,
 I'm trying to install spandsp. I followed the instructions on
http://www.soft-switch.org/installing-spandsp.html, and when I applied the
patch, I got the following errors:
 [root at gwvan1 apps]# patch < apps_makefile.patch
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 55.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 93.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
 I tried spandsp-0.0.2pre19 on Asterisk 1.1x and also on Asterisk 1.0.9. I
also tried spandsp-0.0.2pre21a on Asterisk 1.1x, but nothing worked for me.
 I'm not a C programmer, and I really don't know what to modify in the
patch. I searched around, but didn't really find anything on it.
 Can anyone please help?
 Thanks.
AK