[Asterisk-Users] pls help compile rx_fax (patch / Makefile)

Angus Berry angus.berry.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:28:34 MST 2005

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. I've built an asterisk instance against the
latest 1.1 CVS version. Can anyone help me out with a makefile for rx_fax?

I'm following:
http://soft-switch.org/installing-spandsp.html

I have built spandsp OK, but get errors when I'm applying the patch.
Unfortunately I'm a Java geek not a GNU-C one. Does anyone have a makefile
or source or any advice as to what versions I should get hold of to make
this work? I need to be at, at least v1.1 of Asterisk.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.