[Asterisk-Users] Agent channels causing problems

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Mon Oct 31 12:19:09 MST 2005

CVS HEAD as of two days ago.

We have 50 agents (All SIP, with inbound/outbound via ISDN32 using a
TE405P with revision 2 firmware), logging in via agentcallback. At the
start of every day I restart * (service restart) At the end of today
(and most other days) we have the following problems:

foxtrot*CLI> show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
Local/6033 at AgentQ-6e 6033 at AgentQ:3        Busy    Busy()
Local/6033 at AgentQ-6e s at AgentQ:1           Down    (None)
Local/6060 at AgentQ-84 6060 at AgentQ:3        Busy    Busy()
Local/6060 at AgentQ-84 s at AgentQ:1           Down    (None)
SIP/6023-9eb1        s at AgentQ:1           Up      (None)
Local/6055 at AgentQ-e0 6055 at AgentQ:3        Busy    Busy()
Local/6055 at AgentQ-e0 s at AgentQ:1           Down    (None)
Local/6014 at AgentQ-de 6014 at AgentQ:3        Busy    Busy()
Local/6014 at AgentQ-de s at AgentQ:1           Down    (None)
9 active channels
4 active calls

Everyone has gone home, there are no active phone calls. I cannot
destroy these channels by issuing a hangup - it just gets ignored. Queue
calls to these agents do not get through, yet a direct dial (i.e. call
the extension works just fine).

I'm posting this now because I have a window - everyone's gone home, but
the * server is still running. Is there any diagnostics I can run, gdb
or anything like this to try and get a handle on what is happening here ?.

Any help ? Please !

julian