[Asterisk-Users] Release of Asterisk 1.2

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Oct 31 11:47:54 MST 2005

gorand at dvvti.com wrote:
> Does anyone know where the official release of Asterisk 1.2 is? Do we have
> a time-frame of when this version will be released and how much longer it
> will be in BETA.

'Where' it is? It's in the future :-)

There is no time frame, as has already been discussed on this list just
this weekend. I will be releasing the next beta today with a large
number of improvements, then we will decide whether another beta is
needed or whether we can move to release candidates and progress toward
a release.