[Asterisk-Users] lilte help please

KARIM MOUSLI KMOUSLI at V-TEC.NET
Mon Oct 31 01:47:42 MST 2005

problem i can't get asterisk to dial to sip provider no matter what provider i choose

the prefix and telephone format is the main problem and i cant figure it even thoug i looked at example and diD not work for me

i took exmple on nufone and net2phone configs !

IF I UNDERSTAND THINGS WELL, i should dial 9 then phone number !, i always get you dialed worgn number !!!!

any ideas
[OUTGOING]
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Answer()

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,n,Dial(SIP/kmousli at nuphone/${EXTEN:1})

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,3,Congestion