[Asterisk-Users] Re: feature usage/digit detection

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Sun Oct 30 09:13:32 MST 2005

Thanks for the answer.  Doesn't solve my problem, but that's only because I didn't state my goal.  You have  corrected a misconseption on my part, which ought to get me closer.  I'll explain...

Indeed, I do have the "tT" options in the dial command.  This is because I thought this would enable the use of the '#' for transfers, and it works satisfactorily.  I also have various '*N' definitions in features.conf, but these don't work.  I suppose I do have to rethink my strategy as you've suggested, but I don't know how to have my cake and eat it.. (?)

By the way, I am using various SIP phones, with various DTMF detection techniques (e.g. ZyXEL wifi:inband, Grandstream BT101 and ATA-488:INFO) with apparent success because many features do work (such as transfer with #).

Message: 22