[Asterisk-Users] I give up - Help with TE410P

Tom Hayden haydenth at msu.edu
Sat Oct 29 16:46:00 MST 2005

Why don't you call their support? I've called and only had a good
experience.  Tech Support via email is always kind of weak no matter
where you go.  Call them, and go through their tech support
department, they have some really intelligent and knowledgeable techs
down there and I'm sure they'll be able to fix this problem.

--
Tom

On 10/29/05, Bart Fisher <asterisk at icpage.com> wrote:
> Well, have you ever tried their support?  They assume we are all dummies...
> A bunch of "canned" email messages to remind you to plug in the power cable.
> :)
>
> Ok, in a disparate act (and this might help someone body someday)   I
> removed all the Digium card and emptied the zap*.conf files from the box and
> rebooted.  I allowed Linux to remove the missing cards - this of course
> installs ztdummy.
>
> Next I shutdown and added all the cards at one time. - Booted and let Linux
> discover cards and allowed configuration.  Copied back my zap*.conf files
> rebooted.  This time it comes up 6 spans with green lights and 2 on first
> card with flashing red.  I shutdown, and swap the two TE410P.  Rebooted -
> all light green now.
>
> Since it's working, I'm done - but only go to show you these cards are
> flaky.
>
> Bart

Tom