[Asterisk-Users] I give up - Help with TE410P

Bart Fisher asterisk at icpage.com
Sat Oct 29 16:30:18 MST 2005

Well, have you ever tried their support?  They assume we are all dummies...
A bunch of "canned" email messages to remind you to plug in the power cable.
:)

Ok, in a disparate act (and this might help someone body someday)   I
removed all the Digium card and emptied the zap*.conf files from the box and
rebooted.  I allowed Linux to remove the missing cards - this of course
installs ztdummy.

Next I shutdown and added all the cards at one time. - Booted and let Linux
discover cards and allowed configuration.  Copied back my zap*.conf files
rebooted.  This time it comes up 6 spans with green lights and 2 on first
card with flashing red.  I shutdown, and swap the two TE410P.  Rebooted -
all light green now.

Since it's working, I'm done - but only go to show you these cards are
flaky.

Bart