[Asterisk-Users] CallBack Suggestion

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sat Oct 29 08:00:19 MST 2005

Hello.  You should not need any special hardware for callback.  You will
(obviously) need  card to connect your box to the pstn.  Do you have
something setup with freeradius already?  If not, you could quite easily
setup something like this with ASTCC.  I have a callback script @
www.aleph-com.net/astpp.  Somewhere there.  It is way more complicated
than you need but you can cut out all the user interaction stuff.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net