[Asterisk-Users] CallBack Suggestion

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 05:18:58 MST 2005

Hi friends,

I am new in asterisk, i came for CallBack purpose, i
read from Voip-info.org aboue callback with asterisk
and i am near to collect all information about to
start developing callback system.

Just i have a samall question, Is Callback needs some
special hardware? i have my PSTN phone number i want
to call this number after two ring the call will be
disconnect and the Callback will start to call back to
the caller ID and it should prompt to enter pin id
which will authunticate via freeradius.if the
authuntication is valid it will give some beep for
dialing the international number.

Any kind of suggestion will be hearty appriciated.

--------
Yours,
Abdul Lateef
Computer Programmer