[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix Gateways

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Fri Oct 28 21:20:56 MST 2005

Checkout the Adit 3104. Just installed one this week and now have 6
more on order. Seems to be working fine and very straightforward,
just make sure you have the latest code.
It will register with * and each port has a seperate account just
like a seperate hardphone

it also is a router and firewall with optional vpn. Sip is an option
also. Comes in 8,16, and 24 port flavors.