[Asterisk-Users] Queue Login Out Question

Johann johann.hoehn at ecommerce.com
Fri Oct 28 11:47:34 MST 2005

If your using agents, just add something like...

exten => 110,1,Exec(/usr/bin/local/writelog LOGIN ${EXTEN} ${TIMESTAMP})
exten => 110,2,AgentCallbackLogin(${CALLERIDNUM}|${CALLERIDNUM}@queue)

exten => 120,1,Exec(/usr/bin/local/writelog LOGOUT ${EXTEN} ${TIMESTAMP})
exten => 120,2,AgentCallbackLogin(${CALLERIDNUM})

110 is the login exte, 120 is the logout extension

Write a simple script writelog to do the writing, pass some agruments
with the data when they login.  You could use an AGI script as well.
Adjust as needed for your situation.

--johann