[Asterisk-Users] Webui to show registered phones

bails bails at westcomuk.com
Fri Oct 28 08:19:55 MST 2005

Thanks for that Adam, fantastic!

I did need to add one line to get it to work

#!/usr/bin/perl
#

##get lists of registered peers from asterisk
$iaxpeers = `/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx \"iax2 show peers\"`;
$sippeers = `/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx \"sip show peers\"`;

##replace newline characters with html break<br>
$iaxpeers =~ s/\n/<br>/g;
$sippeers =~ s/\n/<br>/g;

##output the webpage
print <<;