[Asterisk-Users] Webui to show registered phones

bails bails at westcomuk.com
Fri Oct 28 03:08:57 MST 2005

Hi all, does anyone know if there is any app/webui that can show phones
that are currently registered to *.  I guess this sort of funcionality
counld be grabbed from the CLI with iax2 show peers and sip show peers,
but having little programming knowledge wouldn't know where to start.

I'm asking because we currently have several sip phones onsite and lots
of remote iax2 users who would like to see availability without dialing.

Bails