[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Erick Baum erick at teal.net
Thu Oct 27 14:33:24 MST 2005

We're having a rather serious echo problem using the Grandstream GXP-2000's
with Asterisk 1.0.9. I'm wondering if there is something I'm overlooking
that might be an easy fix. The echo seems to be worst on internal SIP to SIP
calls but you do get it every once in a while on outgoing calls through the
PRI. It's not the speakerphone echo problem, we're running the
1.0.1.12<http://1.0.1.12>firmware that pretty much fixes that. It
seems like most of the echo
cancellation functions are for outgoing calls through the phone company. Is
this a more likely a phone problem? We've got about 50 of these phones all
doing the same thing.