[Asterisk-Users] cannot get dialtone or ring on FXS ports (TDM400p)

Administrator Administrator at Dunninvestments.com
Thu Oct 27 10:33:07 MST 2005

Just added a TDM400p with 2 fxs ports to asterisk so that I could hook
up our fax lines, ztcfg shows the card being detected and configured
correctly (fxo_ks signalling)

Zapata.conf

[channels]
context=incoming
signalling=pri_cpe
switchtype=national
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400
callerid=asreceived
group=1
channel => 1-12

context=analogint
signalling=fxo_ks
language=en
group=2
channel => 15-16

also "zap show channel 15"  shows no problems, likewise with "zap show
status"
slots 3&4 on the card are populated... dialing the channels produces no
rings, and no errors
no dialtone.  the card used to have fxo modules (I switched them)  aux
power connector is attached.

I'm stuck, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay Bhatt