[Asterisk-Users] x100p (FXO) not being seen by asterisk (is my bestguess) .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed Oct 26 19:17:17 MST 2005

	Hello Paul & all ,  I've tried everything I know to attempt to get the
	wcfxo.ko not to use irq 9 .  THe 6 line cord does not appear to effect
	the signaling to the x100p card ,  I have turned up the debugging & have
	that being syslog'd .  Have debugging on zaptel as well .  Nothing seems
	out of the ordinary .  But monitoring from 'asterisk -d -vvvvv -nr'
	console does not show anything '.' .  Have I forgotten some
	configurations or magical incantation ?  Tia ,  JimL