[Asterisk-Users] SPA3000 as trunk - no caller ID

asterisk at txpe.net asterisk at txpe.net
Wed Oct 26 09:57:15 MST 2005

What are you plugging into the FXO port?  I have two SPA-2000's.  One
is connected to an SBC POTS line and the other to a Vonage Cisco
ATA186.  The SPA3k connected to the SBC POTS passes CID info, the one
connected to the Cisco ATA will not.  I have tried many things
mentioned at AAH SF.net site and Voxilla's forums (and probably a few
others) and was never able to get it to pass the CID info.  According
to the Samurize program and the SPA3k web page, the SPA3k is
receiving the CID info from the Cisco ATA.  I gave up and now I have
my Vonage line forward all calls to my Teliax account.

I'm running 3.1.3(GWa) on both units.