[Asterisk-Users] Some problem with CAPI support

Sebastian Voss sevoss at t-online.de
Wed Oct 26 05:38:48 MST 2005

Hi,

i have set up asterisk on debian sarge (kernel 2.2.6.8-2) with chan_capi
and AVM Fritz Card PCI. Asterisk starts up fine, but it does not respond
to any call on the specified MSN.

I have installed the asterisk sample configuration (make sample)

When i enable capi debugging in the asterisk console (capi debug), i get
the following output when a call on MSN 22 comes in:

Thank you very much for some suggestions to resolve that issue. Sorry
for the long post.

====================SNIP=======================
*CLI> capi debug
CAPI Debugging Enabled
*CLI> capi info
Contr1: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
*CLI> CONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x0018 LEN=0037
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  CIPValue                        = 0x10
  CalledPartyNumber               = <80>22
  CallingPartyNumber              = <01 80 2a 2a>10
  CalledPartySubaddress           = default
  CallingPartySubaddress          = default
  BC                              = <80 90 a3>
  LLC                             = default
  HLC                             = <91 81>
  AdditionalInfo                  = default

    -- CONNECT_IND (PLCI=0x101,DID=22,CID=**10,CIP=0x10,CONTROLLER=0x1)
       > ISDN1: msn='22' DNID='22' MSN
  == ISDN1: Incoming call '**10' -> '22'
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x0019 LEN=0018
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  InfoNumber                      = 0x70
  InfoElement                     = <80>22

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x0019 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

    -- ISDN1: info element CALLED PARTY NUMBER
       > ISDN1: INFO_IND DID digits not used in this state.
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x001a LEN=0016
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  InfoNumber                      = 0x18
  InfoElement                     = <89>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x001a LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

-- Asterisk Urgent handler
    -- ISDN1: info element CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION 89
-- Asterisk Urgent handler
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x001b LEN=0018
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  InfoNumber                      = 0x70
  InfoElement                     = <80>22

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x001b LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

    -- ISDN1: info element CALLED PARTY NUMBER
       > ISDN1: INFO_IND DID digits not used in this state.
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x001c LEN=0016
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  InfoNumber                      = 0x18
  InfoElement                     = <89>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x001c LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

    -- ISDN1: info element CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION 89
-- Asterisk Urgent handler
DISCONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x001d LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  Reason                          = 0x0

DISCONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x001d LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101

  == ISDN1: CAPI Hangingup
  == ISDN1: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x101
-- Asterisk Urgent handler
====================SNIP=======================

Here are some configuration details of my setup:

modules.conf:
=============

[modules]
autoload=yes
noload => pbx_gtkconsole.so
;load => pbx_gtkconsole.so
noload => pbx_kdeconsole.so
noload => app_intercom.so
noload => chan_modem.so
noload => chan_modem_aopen.so
noload => chan_modem_bestdata.so
noload => chan_modem_i4l.so
load => res_musiconhold.so
noload => chan_alsa.so
;noload => chan_oss.so
load => chan_capi.so
load => res_features.so

[global]
;chan_modem.so=yes
chan_capi.so=yes

capi.conf:
==========

[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8
;ulaw=yes        ;set this, if you live in u-law world instead of a-law

[ISDN1]          ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be
any
                 ;name not starting with 'g' or 'contr'.
;ntmode=yes      ;if isdn card operates in nt mode, set this to yes
isdnmode=msn     ;'MSN' (point-to-multipoint) or 'DID' (direct inward
dial)
                 ;when using NT-mode, ptp should be set in any case
incomingmsn=22   ;allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs/DIDs, * ==
any
msn=22
;controller=0    ;ISDN4BSD default
;controller=7    ;ISDN4BSD USB default
controller=1     ;capi controller number to use
group=1          ;dialout group
;prefix=0        ;set a prefix to calling number on incoming calls
softdtmf=on      ;enable/disable software dtmf detection, recommended
for AVM ca
rds
relaxdtmf=on     ;in addition to softdtmf, you can use relaxed dtmf
detection
accountcode=     ;Asterisk accountcode to use in CDRs
context=demo     ;context for incoming calls
holdtype=hold    ;when Asterisk puts the call on hold, ISDN HOLD will be
used. If
                 ;set to 'local' (default value), no hold is done and
Asterisk may
                 ;play MOH.
immediate=yes   ;immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if no digits
were