[Asterisk-Users] Question on callingpres and blocked numbers

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:51:29 MST 2005

Hi,
Does anyone know what the legalness is of unblocking a "blocked" call?

For instance, when someone blocks their number it comes into our
system with the block flag (across PRI).   It is then passed on to the
ATA as blocked.   Is it legal for me to set the flag back to "unblock"
the call?  (I realize no one here is probably a lawer but was just
curious to see what others thought).

I can't think of anything that would be illegal with it, perhaps unethical.