[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using Java SIP communicator with Asterisk ?

gwynpen gwynpen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:03:03 MST 2005

Hi,

I gave it a quick try (audio only):
- set Public SIPaddress, SIP registrar, SIP-proxy etc. to the IP of the
asterisk
- set DEFAULT_AUTHENTIC... to 'asterisk'
- removed all STUN entries etc.
- provided user name and pwd according to configured SIP friend

-> SIP communicator registers with asterisk outgoing/incoming call
-> signalling seems to work, but no audio due to difficulties to find the
appropriate codec.

I'll give it another try later on...

Cheers
Jörg