[Asterisk-Users] Urgent - Need Help - Audio Issues

Hector Villalobos hector at snocap.com
Mon Oct 24 13:44:31 MST 2005

Uninstall FC4 and install FC2.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 10:31 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Urgent - Need Help - Audio Issues

Hello, I am running asterisk v 1.2.0Beta on a HP AMD
64 box. Redhat FC4 is installed on the box. I was not able to compile
mpg123 and am therefore using the moh_native for moh. The snd_atiixp
driver is loaded for the sound card and I can play the demo sound using
desktop utility just fine.

Asterisk is registered to my SIP provider for outbound and inbound calls
and I have X.lite, Sipura phones in my internal LAN.

Now each time I playback any sound file, It is played at double the
speed (chipmunk) making it useless. The happens whether I call from an
internal Xlite or Sipura or from the PSTN (in which case Asterisk get a
SIP INVITE). I also recorded a voice sample using
Record() and that also gives the same result.

Please help!
Dave

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: