[Asterisk-Users] Ticking sound in wildcard tdm400p, Please Help

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Oct 24 13:40:03 MST 2005

On Monday 24 October 2005 16:34, Jorge Cisneros wrote:
> My wildcards TDM 400P's with 8 FXO port(connexts to pstn ) has ticking
> noise.

No interrupt sharing, good...  you're using IOAPIC which should work just
fine...  there's nothing obvious at this point that I've seen.

Try booting without the IO APIC (pass the kernel parameter "noapic") and see
if that helps.  You may also want to remove one of hte cards and see if the
clicking goes away.

And finally -- these are Digium cards.  Have you called Digium technical
support?  You've paid for their support in the price of the cards, and they
are the best ones to help you with this problem.

-A.