[Asterisk-Users] merchant account

Linsys koolman at intrusionsec.com
Mon Oct 24 12:59:28 MST 2005

Well I'm not sure I 100% understand your question, however Authorize.net
provides a payment gateway and merchant services if you don't currently
offer a merchant account, you can handle customers online or over the
phone.

I do tons of ecommerce design and offer merchant accounts to customers
allong with payment gateways, shopping carts etc...

So if I where you I'd check out authorize.net, they seem to have what you
want, if so contact me.

-=Linsys=-

IntrusionSec.com
#1 Hacker Gamez Web Site On the Internet
http://www.intrusionsec.com
linsys at intrusionsec.com

When Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes
When You Die, Does That Include The Part
Where Your Life Flashes Before Your Eyes?