[Asterisk-Users] iConnectHere (or DeltaThree) trunk settings

AbdelRahman Tarzi artarzi at batelco.com.bh
Sun Oct 23 15:22:57 MST 2005

I've stumbled upon a very interesting phenomenon.
In setting up a trunk from iConnectHere (ich) I mistakenly input

type=from-pstn
type=friend

This, in Asterisk at home using AMP.

No "User Context" entries are made
and a DID entry (with the full 11 digit number) is in the DID settings.

I now receive calls incoming from ich.. For the past month (or more) I have
not been able to set this up.
Needless to say, I tried removing this 'fluke' - replacing type with
context. Anything that looks right results in my not receiving calls from
ich..
The entry looks like

Type=from-pstn&friend

In the trunks input form, even if you change it to two "type" entries on two
separate lines.. I suspect this is AMP. But the .conf file shows them on two
separate lines.

Could someone tell me what type=from-pstn is ?

AAH1.5