[Asterisk-Users] Testing AreskiCC

Garth Summey garth at christian.net
Sun Oct 23 06:28:45 MST 2005

Not an answer to your questions, but just in case you don't know there
is a lot of info on the wiki:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/AreskiCC+CallingCard+Application

We use Areskicc here, and it works great.  However we do not use sip/iax
friends, perhaps both of your problems lie there?

Best of luck,