[Asterisk-Users] Testing AreskiCC

Rikunj Rikunj at raha.com
Sat Oct 22 00:03:46 MST 2005

Hello gurus,

After successful installation of Areski. I am having few problem before I can do any test dial-outs.

 When I try to create sip/iax friend from web interface it says
"Could not open buddy file '/etc/asterisk/additional_areskicc_sip.conf'
I tried creating the file manually without luck.

Second I am unable to dial any phone nos after card verification.
As soon as the card is verified with the remaining balance it straight forward tells invalid-digit,
without a prompt and hangs up.

What could be missing?
Please help.

Regards,