[Asterisk-Users] emacs syntax/keyowrd highlighting: asterisk-mode

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Sat Oct 22 22:29:32 MST 2005

Dave Grey wrote:

> Speaking of glaringly unworkable, like a numb-skull I edited and
> tested the thing with default my green-on-black color scheme.  I
> happened to open something up in a raw black-on-white xterm and
> realized that I had created a nightmare.  I have made the appropriate
> changes, so if you looked at it and said,  "Hey, this is
> horrible...", then my apologies and give it another look.  Same url
> and filename above, updated version noted in the comments.
>
> lyd

Is it? >:)
I work in a myriad of colored terms. green-on-black is the default for
my local machines, other schemes are used identify remote machines...
Not a show stopper for me. I have a few screen sessions open for ages.
Sometimes, the only time I see a prompt is when I do M-x shell >:)
I'll check out your changes the next time I need to edit a .conf file.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.