[Asterisk-Users] emacs syntax/keyowrd highlighting: asterisk-mode

Dave Grey lydanynom at mac.com
Sat Oct 22 16:17:42 MST 2005

On Oct 22, 2005, at 12:18 AM, Dave Grey wrote:

> On Oct 21, 2005, at 5:50 PM, JP Carballo wrote:
>> Dave Grey wrote:
>>>  I hacked together an emacs general/minor mode for basic font-
>>> locking (syntax shading) support. Feel free to grab it here:
>>> http://homepage.mac.com/lydanynom/asterisk-mode.el.zip
>>>
>> Good work Dave!
>> I suggest you post this in www.voip-info.org for future emacs/
>> asterisk users.
>>
> Thanks, JP.  That's what I intended to do, but I wanted to give it
> a little time for refinement before I threw it up there.  If I
> don't find, and no one points out to me, anything glaringly
> unworkable in a week or so I will post it.

Speaking of glaringly unworkable, like a numb-skull I edited and
tested the thing with default my green-on-black color scheme.  I
happened to open something up in a raw black-on-white xterm and
realized that I had created a nightmare.  I have made the appropriate
changes, so if you looked at it and said,  "Hey, this is
horrible...", then my apologies and give it another look.  Same url
and filename above, updated version noted in the comments.

lyd