[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Newbee: Fedora Core 4 : GOT IT!!

OTR Comm otrcomm at isp-systems.net
Fri Oct 21 20:50:13 MST 2005

Hey all,

Figured it out, it was the telco provider.  They had my PRI configured
wrong.

I took an existing PRI from another working asterisk setup (Slackware), and
plugged it into my new setup (Fedore Core 4), and it worked fine.  So the
telco people on duty don't have a clue, and I have to wait to talk to the
Sys Engineers on Monday.

Thanks,
Murrah