[Asterisk-Users] TDMoE and Badness in Kernel

Ed Pringle epringle at consolidated.ab.ca
Fri Oct 21 13:00:36 MST 2005

Hi,

I am having the same problem on 2 machines running suse 9.3 kernel 2.6.11.4-20a
I was hoping that TDMoE would solve some problem that I am having using IAX2.
As IAX2 takes the DTMF outof band the timing of the signal is not quite the same
as the original and creates problems for other equipment.

Ed Pringle