[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home and Internationalization & Numbers.

Juan Janczuk jjanczuk at seetek.com.ar
Fri Oct 21 12:52:29 MST 2005

Hi, Falks!
Some Asterisk at Home user around?

I've installed/set up an Asterisk at Home 1.3 box, succesfully.

The only problem I have with the box up to now, is about changing the
languaje.
I've downloaded 2 "flavors" of spanish spoken prompts, and configured each
one as a different languaje (to say esp and esp1).
All works OK, except the numbers (digits), and the "spelled" letters, that
still being in english.
I've googled about this, and found source modifications to solve this
problem (module say.c), but I have not a clue on how to patch it in
Asterisk at Home.

Are there anyone who could pass me a new say bin?
Or, if anyone can explain me how to get it modified in an Asterisk at Home
installation.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
Juan.