RES: [Asterisk-Users] Configure Festival to speak in portuguese

Fábio Sakai sakai at dgx.com.br
Fri Oct 21 06:03:12 MST 2005

Lucio,

Se puder ajudar de alguma forma...

Abs,

Fábio Sakai
DGX - Digital Express
Suporte CosmoCall
sakai at dgx.com.br
+55 11 3049.8109
-----Mensagem original-----
De: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] Em nome de Lucio de Aquino Marinho
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2005 09:55
Para: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Assunto: [Asterisk-Users] Configure Festival to speak in portuguese

Hello for all

  I have the asterisk at home configured and everything is ok , but i am a
portuguese speaker and i want to configure the festival to say in
portuguese,

Somebody can help me with this problem ?

Thanks or all
Lucio

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: