[Asterisk-Users] Re: Why Asterisk documentation is so poor...

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Thu Oct 20 08:32:14 MST 2005

"Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

>Sergey,
>I am sorry if you took our comments that badly. I proposed a worthing
>and you did not accept that and refused to update according to our
>suggestions. Tilghman therefor decided to close the bug.
>
>I suggest you try again, re-open the bug, fix the problem and continue
>to add more documentation. We do need more documentation! It has to be
>correct though, and that's why we are giving feedback.

Olle,

I believe I understand and share Sergey's confusion.  Maybe it is
something we just don't understand about how Asterisk development
works.  If he has made a useful contribution with the exception of one
sentence, why don't you just change that sentence and apply it?  Will
you only accept suggestions in the form of directly appliable patches?

Doug
--
Doug Meredith (doug.meredith at systemguard.com)
SystemGuard - Oracle remote support